Thursday, September 06, 2007

...back me down from backing up...

Currently listening to: Straitjacket Feeling - The All-American Rejects


MCD 2010 Accounting 1 has got to be like the frikkin' lamest subject ever.
I hate the subject. I hate the lecturer. I hate the materials. I hate the hurdle. And I am hating this unworthy assignment to the fullest now. I do. I really really REALLY do.

I skipped lectures, even tutorials, all in the name of providing more time to submit myself voluntarily to serve that mismatched world of incomprehensible numbers. Yet after these laborous days of all-assignment-no-play, hardwork-filled mission, this one stupid assignment is still not done and gotten over with. It's not like I haven't tried okay. I have. And you can keep my word for it.

And I know it's sooooooo not worth it to go all tantrums in this post cursing and yelling and swearing and crying about this sh*t. I know I shouldn't, yet as always I can't help it. So, there you go.

Now you understand why I have been so grumpy these past few days.

No. No, I am not okay.
I wish I could get a share of those so-called straitjacket feelings for comfort. Then maybe I won't be so alone, and lost, and tired.

I guess feeling too emo for once is not such a bad thing after all.

No comments: