Sunday, September 02, 2007

..whatever..

I wonder why sometimes certain people tend to act like some crazy shit in front of me.

I don't get it. Why they always have to make such a HUGE fuss about something utterly unimportant. Yet they still do. About those small details I know about, I am sure about, stuff they don't know but do hold on to so frikkin' stubbornly. And it just gets the hell out of me.

I mean, geez, get a f*ckin' LIFE, people!!

Those nutbags should know by now. That the art of smashing random stuff around, banging doors shut, and flashing those wicked-it's-up-to-you-i-am-goddamn-furious glares are soooooooo last year now. Outdated. Not scary. Tut-tut. Try again.

Oh well.
I shouldn't have gotten too unforgivably emotional on a fine Sunday afternoon.
But those people sometimes get on my nerves. Especially when they do that often. Hey, a guy has his patience. And forgive me for being only human.

Whatever, dduh.
Kiss my sorry a** you pervs.

Pardon my profanities. Just can't help it.

No comments: