Monday, September 03, 2007

..that you knew the reason..

Currently listening to: Shoot The Moon - Norah Jones


Kado Kendo is screening in like 5 days' time!!!
Oh god I am sooooooo nervous! *sighs*

Anyways. Enough of my early neurotic symptoms.

The weather's been quite friendly today. It was a bit cold this morning and the wind was just as crazy, but I was quite happy to see another batch of semi-spring rain pouring down so sweetly some half an hour ago. I opened my window and the lingering soft scent of rain-washed grass filled up the entire room. Nostalgically reminds me of those long gloomy days cooped up in my house back home, lying down on my supercozy bed listening to the rhythm of the heavy-pouring rain falling outside my window.

And strangely enough, somehow this mellow-jellow weather triggered my long dormant cleaning mood that has been quiet for some time now due to the insufferable hecticness of these past days. So I decided to do some extreme tidying-ups and ended up vacuuming up my room! Well not to mention extending the cleaning-spree to, like, the entire house, with the help of Andrew.

It was fun, actually. And now that my room is all dust-free and unbelievably tidy, I could probably start thinking of actually buying more homey-homey things to make it feel more welcoming and less cramped, if you know what I mean.

Erm. Scented candles would be a good start, I think.
Since planning to buy a considerably larger cupboard is sooooo out of the list. Limited space alert, JJ. *sighs* Ohwell ohwell.

Oh, by the way. I came across this really funny guy when I was surfing the net the other day. He's apparently a die-hard Youtuber, and his videos are just super-hilarious and awesome! Not to forget frankly-spoken and honest as well. Well if you got time please check him out!! And perhaps search for his other videos in the mighty Youtube [his screen name's "kevjumba", in case you're wondering] as well. It's really worth checking out in return for some good laugh with quality. Kindly click on the highlighted link, please. *winks*

..Yays. This is not a bad way to start off a brand-new week. No, not bad at all!
Let's cross our fingers and hope there's more to come!
=)

No comments: