Monday, March 10, 2008

...to the floor now...

Currently listening to: The Hook Up - Britney Spears


Today hasn't been particularly great for me.
I've been grumpy, and touchy, and lonely. Not to mention feeling a bit betrayed, somehow. By everything that was just going all WRONG around me.

The weather was crappy, as in HOT. I've been feeling consistently thirsty the whole day, an obvious sign of dehydration. And I had to apply an extra layer of sunscreen lotion all over my hands and legs halfway through the day just to practically avoid getting sunburned, for real. Gash. I don't even wanna think about how the rest of this week is gonna turn out to be like. *gasps in horror*

So much for the end of Summer. *sighs*
I hope Winter will be able to bring peace to my skin and restore my complexion to its original Asian color. *shakes head*

Oh well. I shouldn't let Monday blues get to me. Especially not during Labor Day. Though the celebration means little, if not nothing at all, to me, since classes still commenced today, underneath the extreme hotness that is the annoyingly persistent Summer sunshine. And yeah you may think that I probably whine too much, but hey. Who cares.

I need some peace. Some soothing breeze. With a nice, well-deserved serving of ice-cream. And a little bit of chocolate to top it all. *drools*

Somebody please switch the global aircon or something. Quick.
Please?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.