Tuesday, March 25, 2008

...when you cross my mind...

Currently listening to: I'm Feeling You - Michelle Branch & Carlos Santana

HAPPY EASTER GUYS!!


And sorry for not being in touch for quite a while.
My mind and body are still lagging from the exhaustion and euphoria.

Easter Camp was AWESOME! I feel grateful, and thoroughly blessed. It was a great experience, too; meeting new people from Sydney and Auckland, working together as a team, singing at the top of our lungs, jumping around, praying, worshiping, just having fun together...

And yeah. Bottom line, I guess now Facebook is gonna be overflowed by pictures of this camp very soon. Talk about sudden camera attack overnight. *laughs*

So now I'm enjoying some well-deserved slack-off time as Easter Break is just beginning. The weather's been nice, with occasional rain, cool breezes, and of course moderately calm day temperatures. Though I know I've got quite a bunch of work to do during this one-week break, I think I'm gonna give it a rest for now. Catching up on sleep and lazy times has never been this fulfilling. *grins*

Alright alright. I should be signing off for now. Got stuff to do. Got places to go to. Got work to start on. Got new songs to compile. Got pictures to tag *winks*.

Have a pleasant holiday guys! =D

No comments: