Sunday, April 06, 2008

...about updates...

Currently listening to: Witchcraft - David Campbell


Well. Sorry for currently being semi-M.I.A. *sighs*

CliffNotes' Version?
Life's been tough, to say the least. And I don't mean TOUGH tough; sometimes it takes more than hard work and courage and enough sleep to get you going and keep you running. In my case, things have been going in disarray these past few days. Scatterbrained, yeah, I guess that's the word.

Just to give you guys a rough picture of what's been happening in my life these past couple of days...

I've been studying my ass off all the way this week. I've got TWO midterm tests coming up next week, one on Tuesday afternoon and one on Wednesday morning. As moderately happy as I am studying for both subjects, MKX2521 and BHS1711, I still think that two consecutive tests with only a couple of hours free in between is unacceptable, for the sake of reasonable academic progress. But then I guess who am I to complain? I might as well shut up and get back to being nerdy. *puts on glasses*

A violent storm
hit Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs last Wednesday. That includes Monash Uni's Clayton Campus, and the storm caused quite a frantic frenzy in the campus that day, one of which I was the victim. Got some pictures of the frenzy in my phone; I guess I'll upload them later in a separate post. But yeah, the storm was really scary, in a sense. It even cost Melbourne a woman, who was hit by a collapsing wall blown away by the strong winds. *sighs* My condolences.

And just yesterday, my church friends and I have just wrapped up a movie screening event here in Clayton. It was good; it was tiring and time-consuming but everything paid off. *grins* I'm glad! And I feel blessed to be part of this amazing community. Pictures of this can be viewed by clicking HERE, and HERE, and HERE. *winks*

And oh yeah. I'm moving house, finally. After almost 10 happy months rooted in 54 Koonawarra St, I reckon it's about time for me to move on and look for a better place to live. It's not like I don't like it here; everything's great in my current house, and my room's also supercomfy, though it sometimes feel a little too crowded that half of my stuff just can't fit inside. I'll talk about this later, perhaps, as I need to vent a little.

Alright. Time is of the essence and I'm almost late for church, so I guess I'll see you guys soon!
I'll be in touch, I promise. *bows*

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!! =D *hugs*

No comments: