Thursday, April 24, 2008

...don't leave me locked in your heart...

Alright folks.
Time for an update.

Came across some students laying around on the grass when I was out and about on campus today. They were laughing and yelling; some were spicing things up, Bollywood-style, if you get what i mean. Add up a tree in the middle of the situation and I could easily have witnessed a screenshot of a typical Bollywood movie, with all the singing and the songs and the circling-arounds and stuff. No pun intended.

Today I also came upon the realization that after watching THIS utterly hillarious video over and over again, laughing my arse off feeling sorry for that ultra-funny-and-shameless lady, I always find it hard NOT to laugh everytime I hear Mariah Carey's "Without You" playing in my iPod.

Go on. Try it, if you haven't already. *grins*

...Ken Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..
Tulibu dibu douchooooo..

*slaps myself*

..Erm-hmm.
While we're on that subject...
Call me cheesy, call me crazy. But lately I find that my music playlist has curiously been revolving around Kylie Minogue's catchy dance tracks, over and over again.



Chip in the fact that her latest album X *points at image above* is a HUGE hit here in Australia and like, almost every store in town that considers itself hip enough is most likely to play her album out and loud on the PA at least three times a day, to visitors' delightful approval of course.

Well after all she's talented, she's a star, and she's Melbourne-made, 'nuff said. So no wonder that down here she can be bigger than Britney Spears, well at least sometimes, for lack of a neutral opinion coming from a Britney-fan *wink wink*.
So yeah. Pardon me if I get a bit carried away by all the euphoria.

Enjoying Kylie Minogue's music is actually quite refreshing, in a sense.
Other than the fact that my music interests are getting more and more inclined toward the mainstream industry these days *sighs*, I actually do admire her genre. And listening to her is of course much much more than just listening to those mind-gripping La-la-la / La-la-la-la-la / La-la-la / La-la-la-la-la hooks or nodding along with the beats.
You know what I mean, don't you?

*flashes back of 90's-style Kylie dancing around among robots while draped in nothing more than a single-layer clear-white satin garment*

Hahahaha. Enough with the creepy talk JJ.
I mean, what would Britney say?? *smacks head*
...Whatever.

Anyways.
Life's been in disarray lately. MAJOR stuff. When I say disarray I'm referring to TONS of unfinished business, physically and psychosocially-speaking, if you like. Lately I find myself overflowed with bitterness and shrouded with such heart-wrenching, indescribable sadness, almost 24/7. But I guess I won't disclose this any further.

Forgive me If I've been the biggest bastard these past few days. *sighs*
I hope things are gonna be turning around soon enough.

There's this ANZAC Day BBQ Party tomorrow at St. Kilda, but I'm somehow just so not motivated to go. What with all these endless stacks of work to take care of. Two essays. Another Statistics-related assignment *throws up*. Revisions. Presentations. And, to top 'em all, I still need to PACK UP.

Argh. I'm going crazy.
Somebody slap me with like a thong or something. Quick.

No comments: