Tuesday, April 08, 2008

...the true intentions of your secret smile...

Currently listening to: Fool - Marie Digby


Thumbs up to Melbourne for the lovely weather today. *winks*

I got through one of my midterm tests this afternoon. The oral test for Brand Management went quite smoothly, I must say. The nice and smiley though nameless female examiner basically just kept me blabbering continuously in my incontrollable Aussie accent for like 15 minutes before she gave me a big red Distinction on her marking paper and let me go. *breathes a sigh of relief*

Well, lucky for me my test appointment was actually quite on time; MelMel had to wait forever for her turn to arrive because her examiner was apparently running a bit behind schedule. But everything ended well enough, and we made our way down and out of Robert Menzies Building feeling somehow self-satisfied. *grins* Hahaha. Oh well.

One down, one more to go.
My unbearably-huge-and-heavy Behavioral Studies textbook is now lying dormant on my bed, untouched. I have to admit that Facebook is always far more appealing. *sighs* But I promise I'm gonna get some work done after this so I can sleep early tonight. My test will be held at 9 am tomorrow morning *sobs* and I don't wanna risk being late.

This has been quite a busy week for me. Feels like my mind is constantly occupied with one thing after another. But I guess this is always the case when you're in the second half of the semester.

These are times when you constantly hold on to your textbooks as if they're actually part of your life. When the library is like your refuge. When caffeine is like your only best friend. When HUGE servings of tall skinny caramel lattes don't even work anymore to help you concentrate. When Gloria Jeans baristas start to remember you by name just because you always come over to study your arse off everyday after class. Times when you resort to eating disorganized meals whenever you have time. When your social life just suddenly gets narrowed down and you can do nothing about it. And when checking out irresistible cuties seem so painfully last year. *slaps own face*

But then again. Nerdy is sometimes good. And I'll have to keep my cheery mood in check. *winks*

Alrighty. Signing off now. Time is of the essence.

Sushi takeaway, anyone?
Edina
, you know what I mean. *winks*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeap! ofkros i do.. hahahahaha :D

Anonymous said...

emank weather nya lagi apa J? hehehehe

hui2, kangennya..

Anonymous said...

geez I WANT. I WANT ARTS.. but yah gimana yah lollll did you actually read all of that??? salut gw. lol i warned you.