Saturday, April 26, 2008

...and the heart's all over the world tonight...

Currently listening to: With You - Chris Brown


.airportsunrise.
Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta, January 5 2008


Now I seriously think that the capacity of my singing voice is slowly deteriorating.

Maybe it's because lately I haven't been singing as much as I usually do?
Well I still sing in church quite frequently, only taking a break due to off-roster this week and due to moving-out next week, but otherwise you can say I'm still very much active and rockin' in this particular field. Perhaps its the more frequent absence of morning vocalizing sessions and absent-minded singing which may contribute to this condition. So yeah, I somehow feel that my voice is being resiliently unfit at the time being.

I miss my microphone. I miss the tension. *wink wink*
Sometimes I wish Winter would come soon so I could get down to business and start working on the "project" right away. *wink wink*

Anyway. Thing is, my mind's been terribly preoccupied with like a zillion stuff, so I guess it's not completely my fault if my priorities are sorta getting a bit too mixed up to handle right now. I find it exceptionally hard to spare some time just to get off for a while and sleep some more let alone practice various vocal ornaments.

I need grooming. A MAJOR one at that. Quick. *sighs*
A full-day escape to a nearby spa wouldn't hurt, I guess.

Watched "Waterhorse" at the headquarters today together with the usual peeps. I took pleasure in the fact that I cooked dinner today, although overall it wasn't as successful as I had previously pictured it would be. I hope everybody did enjoy my cooking, though. And I was happy; cooking has always been one of my escapes to channel my inner happiness and release some negative energy produced by long hours of stressful laboring.

So, yeah. I do sincerely hope that my cooking was enjoyable enough. *bows*

It's raining outside as I type. The usual fragrant smell of rain-washed soil is lingering in my room right now, and it somehow brings a kind of peaceful aura with it, seeping through my veins, a bit like aromatherapy, only better. And as freezing cold as it might be, I actually take this as a chance to slow down and slack off for a bit. As it's nearing midnight anyway and I know that starting tomorrow I will no longer have the luxury of sleeping early and waking up late.

Gloomy hardworking days ahead. *sighs again*
Oh well. I should just go to bed now.

Have a great rainy weekend, guys.

No comments: