Saturday, June 07, 2008

...tell me is it worth the pain?...

Currently listening to: I'll Be Alright - Anggun


I swear all these undecipherable statistical numbers are seriously KILLING me.

Been desperately trying to make some sense out of those seemingly endless lines of pluses and minuses and symbols and what-have-yous for like the last three frikkin' hours, and so far I've got nothing but a ridiculously dense, foggy layer of nonsensical crap clouding my already-overworked remnants of a brain. Well, if I did happen to have a functional one before, that is. But that's totally besides the point.

So the annoying excuse of a second-year Marketing subject in question is actually an extensive combination of marketing research theories and obscure concepts of statistics. A combination which sounds bloody damn smart if you ask me.
I mean, studying both marketing and stats at the same time? What can possibly be more brilliantly engaging than that? *blinks*

But then after spending a full three-month semester feeling like the biggest imbecile of the century, I can finally conclude that a subject that sounds terribly smart also requires the taker of the subject to actually be, well, smart. At least smart enough to think, to count, and to endure the inevitable pain and humiliation which are bound to strike at some point, eventually.

Like d-duh, obviously.
I have worked my ass off these past few days, trying unsuccessfully to cram for this upcoming exam. I even spent these last three hours getting myself face-to-face with incomprehensible stuff like this one:


And this one:


And honestly, when I first read those wackydoodle mumbojumbo formulas I was like WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

*sounds of plates and glasses being smashed onto the floor*

This is frustrating.
Next time, please remind me to NEVER take any subject associated with any form of statistics, ever again. Twice is foolish enough. And it's official: I can't count to save my life. *sighs*

How I heart MKC2500. *pukes*
No joke. I could end up feeling suicidal by June 10 if this keeps up.

For the time being, don't blame me if right now I'm wrapping up this post by boasting that I'm sitting here, inside the warm confines of my room, with a large chocolate Sundae clutched tightly in my left hand and a spoon in the other. Don't even ask how with both hands occupied I still possibly can continue typing this bloody post at the same time. A midnight Maccas-run never hurts, especially in desperate times like this. *wink wink*


...Oh c'mon, peeps.
If a guy can't even ask for that, what can a guy ask for?
*rolls eyes*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFGWTF
painful. my eyeballs were seared the moment I laid eyes on your horribly catastrophical formulas.
good luck, and no, blogging is my addiction =] i didn't blog for a couple of days and i felt the withdrawal symptoms lol