Saturday, June 14, 2008

...walk a mile in my shoes...

Currently listening to: What It's Like To Be Me - Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake


.winterinmelbourne.
The State Library of Victoria, Swanston St., June 13 2008


I successfully got fined by a merciless train inspector yesterday. *sobs*
Well thanks to my pair of straying legs which happened to have been resting on the exactly wrong seat at the exactly super-wrong time. Add this to my currently far-from-prosperous financial record, and now d'you reckon it's about time for me to file for immediate bankruptcy?

Like, zOMG. From now on I swear I'm gonna be a good boy and sit up straight at all times whenever I take the train. Hear my words, people. *sobs again*

Apart from that, yesterday was GREAT, with caps.
I just love Melbourne in winter. Seems like the true welcoming spirits of this sweet city are felt reverberating from every corner only when the winds are cold and the trees are bald. And don't forget the rain! Oh my, rainy Melbourne in Winter sounds just right, agreed? *laughs*

The happier part? After enduring a day's worth of surprisingly productive study session in Starbucks City Square with Neja, we decided to give ourselves a little treat and watch Sex and the City: The Movie!
It was simply fab, to say the least. Not to mention shiny, as well as dreamily sexy. *gasps*
Alright I'm gonna stop there before I say too much.

Funny thing was, we kept bumping into this certain stranger, like, everywhere. From Starbucks in the afternoon to Chillipadi in the evening. He sure was friendly, and when we saw him there at Chillipadi during dinner we were like OMG it's you again! *snickers*

Err. Come to think of it, there was this other stranger who was desperately trying to talk to me when I was still on my way to the city. He was sitting right opposite me on the train, and from the looks of it, perhaps he was on his way to some formal day-function or something, judging from the semi-formal suit he was wearing. Probably he noticed the sour look-who-just-got-fined expression on my face and was trying to cheer me up, but I was too bitter to even care.
Now that I've mentioned it, I feel bad for ignoring him, sorta. *sighs* I guess good souls just always come around whenever you need them the most.

Anyways.
Was looking at the event countdown on the sidebar of my Facebook page, and I realized that I'm watching Michael Buble's concert in SIX DAYS! Wo-hooooooo!!
*jumps around*
Okay this is so random but whatever.

Saturdays make me feel extremely lazy.
It's almost 3 pm right about now but I haven't even taken a shower yet.
Whatever happened to my plan to go grocery-shopping at Clayton Rd? *sighs*

Have a splendid weekend, guys!

No comments: