Thursday, June 05, 2008

...you're lookin' good when you're half-dressed...

Currently listening to: Showdown - Britney Spears


Please do ignore the too-horny-for-my-own-good title of this post. *laughs*

I've just finished eating my self-made stir-fried broccoli with seafood and garlic, and I'm now feeling so proudly satisfied with myself. *wink wink*
Quite recently I have successfully re-discovered a very effective way to restore my peace of mind by playing around in the kitchen. More or less I've been channeling my inner chef, if you like, and so far I'm loving it. And yeah, cooking has never been more fun ever since.

Watch out, Gordon Ramsay. 'Cuz this immensely talented and extremely good-looking Next Iron Chef from Panorama Street is coming your way!!

*insert sound of clanking frying-pans and slicing knives here*

...Hahaha. Very funny JJ. *rolls eyes*

The local weather's been generously nice but I just haven't got any spare moments of my precious time to be wasted rolling around the grass or lying under the sun and stuff, what with exams coming up much faster than I thought they would be. June 10 is like five frikkin' days away and I'm thoroughly prepared, NOT.

Whoever smart enough to have invented this demented thing called Statistics must be rolling around all hysteric in his or her grave by now, feeling extremely proud to have just made the life of a big dumb fat university loser a LOT more uneasy to get by.
I know that was a crazy-ass metaphor of a statement I just said just now but hell I don't care. No time. Not mine. *looks away*

So yeah. All those silly stuff above written and done with, I might as well still say life's been uneventful, to say the very least.

These past few days I've just been spending a HUGE portion of my time mugging, as Jacelyn puts in, at various places around dear ol' Melbourne. From the academic confines of Sir Louis Matheson Library to the super-comfy cushions of Starbucks Coffee Southland, the two of us have been desperately trying to figure out a way to make sense of all those formula sheets and irrelevant numbers as the dreaded exam draws near. *sighs*

I've also filled in a couple of employment application forms along the way, and am also about to submit some more tomorrow. Let the classic cross-your-fingers game begin.
Now I dearly hope that my Winter holidays this year won't be wasted slacking off and potentially going bankrupt. It's about time for me to get a job to keep up with my spending habits. Might be a very good way to start learning how to grow up financially, for real. So, please do wish me luck on this, guys, will you? *bows*

After all, life is all but a very long game.
And just like Britney Spears sings in her song;
"Here comes the showdown,
What goes around comes around..."

And no, I wasn't trying to sound philosophical. Guess I was just too sleepy. *yawns*
Feel free to blame it on the brocolli, by the way.

Have a good night, people. =)

No comments: