Wednesday, December 26, 2007

...about another christmas...

So, this year's Christmas went by so quickly for me. I was in Bandung for three days, shopping and slacking and eating and meeting like a zillion people.

Bandung was fun. I always love the atmosphere of this friendly and classic town. Not to mention the soft-speaking locales and the always sweet-sounding Sundanese accent in their tone of speech. I really had a good time getting closer with nature, and everything else that comes along with visiting this town.

But hey, I actually enjoyed all the well-earned retail therapy, the pampering, the food hunting and even the post-crazy-eating-spree stomach cramps which still bothers me even now. Damn not-so-hygienic Indo food, messes up with my digestive system. *sighs*

Anyways. Here are some pictures taken during my trip to Bandung.


Back to Nature!
Location: Saung Sawah Restaurant, Ciwidey


Kawah Putih, Ciwidey
[Too bad it was foggy because of the rain]

Still in Kawah Putih, Ciwidey. Don't I look good in that brown jacket? *winks*


Driving through Pasir Kaliki Street, one of the busiest streets in Bandung


Well. Sorry I can't write much. Thing is, my stomach is cramping ruthlessly and I can't seem to shake of the fear of having some sort of acute illness like typhoid or something haunting me. I need to see a doctor. Fast. Before I dehydrate due to excessive body fluid outflow. *shakes head*

Oh yeah, FYI, I'm going back to Melbourne in about ten days.
Geez. Time sure does fly!

Happy holidays, guys! =)

No comments: