Friday, December 14, 2007

...a million miles away from here...

Currently listening to: Counting Down The Days - Natalie Imbruglia


Alright.
Just so y'all know, I lost my frikkin' glasses this afternoon and right now I'm typing without any sight-helping aid on, squinting my eyes with my lips nearly KISSING the monitor while feeling incredibly stupid, so forgive me if I sound a little pissed-off.
Well actually. Scratch that. I'm not even thinking of staying pissed off anymore. 'Cuz guess what? I'm GOING HOME!!

*jumps around in the background*

This has been nothing but GOD's amazing grace the whole way through. I can't believe that I managed to get that ticket and can even fly home EARLIER than I wanted to! Gosh. HE is amazing. Truly truly amazing. I can't describe just how thankful I am now. *sighs*

Anyways.
Yeah. I'm flying home in less than 24 hours. First flight in the morning, I suppose, before it's even bright and early. But it's good anyhow; that means I'll spend the whole night together with the amazing KrisWorld! *laughs*

Just finished stage one of quick-packing some couple of minutes ago, and now I'm hoping that my bags won't exceed the allowance limit. Since I'm carrying home all sorts of things, including Christmas gifts, Aussie souvenirs, textbooks *sighs*, clothes, and other crazy stuff you don't even wanna hear about. But I'm only gonna be bringing with me a small luggage, a small traveling bag, and my lovely handy Country Road tote bag along with me. So I guess should be no problem right? Hope so hope so. *stares dreamily*

And since the Internet connection back home is surely gonna be UBER-SLOW, as Ian puts in, I will most certainly be online-civilization-deprived for about two and a half weeks, before I will be flying back to Melbourne again next year *shakes head*. So, yeah. I will try to keep in touch and update this blog while I'm home, but no quick updates, okay? Just wanna make sure that we're all under the same state of mind for that point.

Can't wait can't wait CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME!!!
*jumps around again*

I promise you guys I'll be having a GREAT time in J-Town!!
So catch y'all later. Hopefully real soon.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! *hugs*
Luvyah. =)

No comments: