Saturday, December 15, 2007

...intermezzo...

Hey y'all! It's awfully early and I'm tired as hell, but I feel like I gotta share some updates.
Well guess what? I'm already in Singapore Changi Airport, people!!

Alright let's stop the superhappiness before I start jumping around like a madman in the middle of the airport. *laughs*

Anyways. Yeah, the seven-and-a-half-hour flight was good and smooth, as usual. Managed to get a couple hours of sleep and watched some good movies on board. Now I'm waiting for my next flight to Jakarta which is still like three hours away in this magnificent airport in the middle of the tiny red dot land commonly known as Singapore, and I have exactly NOTHING to do.

Thank God they have free Internet service here.
At least I can delay my no-civilization oath for a good couple more hours. *winks*

Alright then catch ya later guys!
Hopefully I can be in touch again when I'm FINALLY safe and sound in J-Town.

No comments: