Tuesday, January 01, 2008

...about another year...

Well, first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
*blows trumpet in delight*

I believe 2007 has been a very good year. Full of happiness, joy, even heartaches and pain. Yet it has been good. For all of us. And we should be grateful, for each and every day that has passed; they're all not in vain.

'Coz I believe that there's a reason for everything that happens in our lives.
A reason to exist, and a reason to be thankful for it.

So let us all now open our hearts, prepare our minds, and greet 2008 with positivity and optimism. Keep in our minds that as time goes by, we grow. And growth leads to eventual betterment, through hardships and fragments of bliss.

I hope this new year will be brighter, and better, for all of us. Amen.
*crosses fingers*

This gives us another reason to celebrate, people!! *laughs*

Anyways.
I've reset the layout for this blog. Back to black, I dare as to quote Amy Winehouse. Some few minor readjustments are yet to be made, but I will worry about them later. In a few days, perhaps, when I'm back in Melbourne and on the liberalizing Internet connection there. *smiles*

Alrighty.
Got places to go. Got celebrations to attend. Got people to meet. Got hugs and smiles to give out to people. Including you!! *waves*

This is the time and place to welcome new coming days.

So once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: