Sunday, January 27, 2008

...about euphoria...

Currently listening to: Time Enough For Tears - The Corrs


According to the countdown that I place on the sidebar of my Facebook page, only TWO DAYS are left before exams. Oh my. Two days. Two frikkin' supershort days. And I'm wasting a considerably big portion of it sitting here typing away blogging like I don't care.

It's scorching hot outside and I'm missing Winter. Heaps.
Even with my curtains closed I can still feel the dry summer heat outside creeping into my room little by little. Gash. I miss Winter. I miss the cold. I miss the coats and jackets and special winter sales. I want June to arrive this INSTANT. *pouts*

I miss waking up shivering inside my blanket in the wee small hours of the morning when everything is still dark and gloomy, then scrambling all over my bed looking for my phone to look at the time only to realize that it's still like 5 in the morning and I was only woken up by the unbearably morning chill sweeping into my bedroom through the closed windows.

I miss rushing to the shower, trying to get naked as quick as possible, then jumping straight away into the grasp of running warm water a.k.a morning savior. I miss staying inside the shower for as long as time permits, as if trying to defrost my solid-frozen body shaken from the cold. I miss rushing out of the shower and into my room after shower, trying to dress up with extra-crazy speed because the cold is re-frosting once again.

I miss walking all the way to college with both hands tucked into my coat pockets, my head down and my steps weak, while the skies above me are still gloomy gray and cloudy. I miss arriving on time to class just because I want to do so, I miss talking to the teachers about the crazy cold weather, I miss seeing classmates all looking bundled up just as much as I am...

I miss seeing Winter rains. I miss watching ice droplets fall. I miss the freezing winds. I miss the wacky indecisive weather.
I miss Winter. *sighs*

Whoa. Big sappy sentences alert. *sighs*
Yet still. I can't wait for Winter to come by once again.
I guess four months ain't that long, eh?

For the time being, I'll make sure I have the chance to buy another pair of chic sunnies and go to the beach after exams!! *laughs*

Alright alright. I better get back to business now.
Nerdy Sunday, here I come!! *smiles earnestly*

Wishing the very best of luck for the exams to all Monash College people and Monash Uni Summer Course takers!!
Jia you jia you!! *jumps around*

PS: On a sidenote, sometimes I wish I were an ABC. *sighs* Either American-Born or Australian-Born would be equally fab. At least I would be stuck with one solid accent and lifestyle instead of having this annoying ability of switching between accents whenever I speak with different people from different backgrounds. And more importantly, I would be able to fit into a certain local social group permanently and wouldn't have this underrated international-student status stuck on me like a pain in the arse. Oh well. Just another random afterthought I wanted to share with you guys. The heat was starting to get into me and I just needed a little time to vent. Haha. Alright then lates! *waves*

No comments: