Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...nobody told me baby...

Currently listening to: This Is What It's All About - Andrea Corr

Funny. For the past couple of days I've been somewhat resistant to the idea of switching off this goddamn laptop for once and starting some REAL revision work to ensure that the exam week (read: nightmare) next week will be able to smoothly fly by as expected, with no last-minute cramming, midnight panicking, intense moodswings, excessive helpings of Red Bull, and of course extreme caffeine overdose.

Like that's even remotely possible. *sighs*
I better presume my usual procrastinating session while I still have the time and place.

*opens Facebook and Friendster straight away*

Hahahaha. I'm a dork.

I'm now resorting to playing my old The Corrs collection for entertainment. This has been going on for like a week or so; it's not like I don't usually listen to their songs every now and then since my iTunes is always set on shuffle everytime. But, I dunno, once upon a day I just felt like listening to all their old songs once again n I guess I got a little carried away. *laughs*



Honestly I still think that they're BRILLIANT. I can go for days just jabbering about how tantalizing and perfect Andrea Corr's voice is, and how amazingly BEAUTIFUL she is as a person. I've been listening to their music ever since I was young, 'cuz my dad used to be a big fan of this talented Irish band, and up to this point, some ten-something years later, I'm still in love. How cool is that? *laughs*

Anyway. If you guys are into cool folk-pop-rock music with an elegant touch of melodious, strong-characterized vocals, please do have a listen? *laughs*

Alright alright. I should really start revising now.
It's like 15 degrees outside and my legs are freezing. Geez. Where's Summer when you need it?

All the best, people! Have a great day! *hugs*

No comments: