Monday, January 07, 2008

...re-melbournication...

Currently listening to: All I Ask of You - Patrick Wilson & Emmy Rossum


So I'm now officially back in Melbourne.

And, as stupid and outta-this-world as it may seem... I'm actually missing J-Town even more right now. Like, MUCH MUCH more. So badly that it took me a whole day of thinking and crying and yelling and freaking out to finally be able to get this crazy feeling of wanting to go back home in control.

Well it's not like I actually hate it here. My life's good, sometimes even better than what I had back home. The freedom, the weather, the Internet connection, the easiness of travel all around the place, stuff like that. Yet I can't help it. I couldn't help it.

I MISS MY HOME. *sobs*

When I got off the plane on Saturday evening, I was greeted by the super-dry hotness of an authentically full-on Summer day. Thirty-four degrees Celcius at night, nonetheless. Had to take a cab all the way back to Clayton which cost me quite a fortune, then I had to spend the night trying to sleep and suffocating on my bed only with a goddamn fan to help relieve and blow the hotness away. Cried myself to sleep, cuz I was thinking about random stuff so random that it got to a stage when my brain wasn't exactly working anymore and my heart took over and thus the crying-myself-to-sleep thing happened due to excessive reminiscing of my days back in J-Town.

I feel like I didn't do enough back there.
Still got tons of business to do, yet time had its limit and I was forced to fly back here and face real life once again. Along with its extreme ups-and-downs.

But still. It was GOOD to be back.
I couldn't be happier than I was. The moments when I was back in J-Town, those unforgettable three weeks, were one of the best memories of my life. And I'm gonna move on with my life know, knowing that eventually I have to, while at the same time trying to treasure those memories and convince myself that this is all for the greater good.

My future.

Alright. Now I sound over-dramatic.
Geez I'm such a drama king. *sighs*

Anyways. Tell you one thing.

On board the plane from Singapore to Melbourne, I tried the worldwide-famous Singapore Sling cocktail. It was soooooooo good and I loved it so much that I dared to ask for a second glass, and I ended up getting high on the plane. It was daytime, and I know I was extremely stupid, but yeah. The mix was good. Even though I had to endure getting dizzy on a plane with no music on and nobody to enjoy it with. *laughs*

Too bad they don't have the mix served in clubs and lounges here. At least I haven't seen one with the mix listed on the menu.

Oh well.
I gotta stop now and get some rest. I deserve some time-off soooooo much.

It's kinda stupid when you think about it, you see. Going to college during Summer when everybody else is having a long, well-deserved break. *sighs* But I guess I'll have to get by.

Alrighty then catch y'all later!! *waves*

No comments: