Saturday, January 05, 2008

...about leaving on a jet plane...

I'm leaving J-Town tomorrow morning. In less than six frikkin' hours.

I wanna travel through time.
And rewind everything all over again.
So I can repeat every laugh.
Re-cry every tear.
And give myself another reason to move on with my life as I know I have to.

I wanna give myself more time to think, and reminisce.
Realizing just how much I still hold on to my past, tighter than I thought I did.

So I'm leaving on a jet plane.
Don't know when I'll be back again.

But yes, darling...
As the song suggests me to do...

I really hate to go...


I bid you farewell, dear J-Town.
You know my heart always stays with you. Forever. No matter how far I stray, no matter how long I will be away.

Until then...
See you.

*wipes tears off cheek*

No comments: