Tuesday, January 15, 2008

...ramblings of boredom...

Currently listening to: Like You'll Never See Me Again - Alicia Keys


Alright. Now I've reached the stage where ordinary home entertainment efforts and distractions such as Friendster, Facebook, Blogger, YouTube, iTunes, even DVDs and eating desserts, can't even cheer me up anymore.

Thing is, I've been through one HELL of a hardworking week. Seriously.
Sleep-deprivation is so IN right now. Like, I only slept for a couple of hours these past few days in total, and those precious hours weren't even that effective, 'cuz I was having like countless nightmares and I would constantly spring awake every once in a while with no reason due to the scaring effect of haunting deadlines.

But, hey. I'm totally over it now.
Submitted my report. Did my presentation. And now I can at least get some well-earned time off to catch my breath and, I might add, catch up with my sleep.

Here's a peek of how I celebrated the mind-blowing report-submitting day along with fellow-survivors Jacelyn and Fanny yesterday.



That's Nine Australian Dollars of happiness and bliss, I tell you. *laughs*
Thanks to Dinni's for providing us with such awesome, SPICYLICIOUS ethnic food!

Oh yeah. I was watching the 2005 Smukie Arts Fest with Andrew some couple of hours ago in a failed attempt to randomly entertain myself after surviving last week's torture.

It was nostalgic, really. We burst out laughing like a dozen times while watching.
And somehow I felt weird watching that old memorable video, especially seeing vintage me singing on stage with that clumsy pajamas on! *laughs heartily* Omigod, like, I looked soooooooooo big back then! Big and nervous and unbearably out-of-style. *blushes* And since my vocal techniques weren't developed enough back then, I could catch some missed notes here and there, but that's alright. I'm still proud of myself.

Oooookay. I should stop right here. Better take some rest before the next assignment comes.
*sighs deeply*

I need a break.

Have a fabulous week, guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jejeee lo ga pulang??
my msn's just so slow, maklum, indo internet ahaha
hav fun, heard its damn hot there =]

Bu-A-ya said...

Assignment, presentation...?

Are you taking summer course?