Wednesday, January 30, 2008

...intermezzo...

I personally believe in the healing magic of amazingly good company, super-comfy cushions, that familiar green-circle logo with that smiling mermaid in the middle, countless hearty laughs with friends, and a well-deserved intake of excessive caffeine-driven chatter therapy after enduring a full-on three-hour torturous killer exam session.

Business Law was fab. As in DANGEROUSLY HARD AND TROUBLESOME sort of fab.
Spent the whole three hours writing endlessly, jotting down countless sections and copying cases, scrambling through my endless pile of notes every now and then like there was no tomorrow. I kept on writing and writing and writing up to a point where cramps started to get to me and I could barely feel my hand hovering above the paper, scribbling away like it had a mind on its own or something.

But yeah. It's over and done now.
It wasn't an easy paper. No, NOT AT ALL. But all I can do now is think positive, stay optimistic, and surrender everything, hoping I will pass this subject. Amen. Let the colors fly for themselves later; I ain't counting on them to cheer along and make my day when results come out on February 15. *sighs*

For now, let me take my time to breathe a sigh of relief and catch up with reality, as Edwin put in. And, oh yeah, maybe spare some time to re-familiarize myself with my dear ol' long-neglected pillow.

Gash, I can barely remember the last time I had a proper good-night's sleep. *sighs*

Still got Business Stats on Friday, and Buyer Behavior on Saturday.
But I can honestly say that the biggest pressure is now off my shoulders.

Wish me luck, aye? *smiles*

Have a good night, guys! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you ARE a true *bucks lover, aren't you? tsk5.. x)