Sunday, November 18, 2007

...about gratitude...

Another Sunday. Another wake-up-call. Another morning. Another drama.

A HUGE streak of gratitude is sweeping upon me as I'm typing this post.
Yesterday was a BLAST! "The Christmas Show" was fantastic. Thumbs up for the extraordinary people of IFGF Melbourne for putting up such an amazing show! *grins* I have never seen such amazing teamwork and support my whole life, honestly.

And I can't be any more thankful than I already am, having been given the opportunity to give what I can and sing in the show. It wasn't my doing; it was HIS own doing altogether. Thank you so much for all the support, the pat-on-the-backs, the smiles, the hugs, and the praises everybody's been giving me *blushes*. You all made my day, truly, and I'm really glad to be here, grateful and grinning, among you guys. *smiles sincerely*

Photos coming up soon, btw. Hahahaha.

Well now that the happy part is over, let's get back to real life, shall we?
My assignments have technically been abandoned these past few days. Gotta start working on them once again now, I guess, since two of them are due like TOMORROW MORNING.

Gosh. What am I doing here blogging anyways when I should've been reading stuff about negligence? *sighs* Oh well. Someone save me.

I miss my friends. I miss Clayton ppl. I miss iCare. I miss goofing around in our lovely markas a.k.a Stockdale house.

And, last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU!! *hugs*
Well you know who you are. Lm.

No comments: