Monday, November 19, 2007

...and now i'm ready...

Currently listening to: Extraordinary - Mandy Moore


It has been a very tough, scorching hot day. *wipes sweat off forehead*

I'm practically MELTING now. As in a hot-hot-hot-i-need-a-frikkin'-cooler melting sort of way. Hell it was like 35 degrees *gasp!* this afternoon, and the sun was literally burning UV-powered holes through my shirt; even my sunnies weren't that much of a help. And the FLIES! Gash. I've never been a big fan of insects, but this is like waaaaaaaaaaaaayy beyond my poor insect-phobia expectations.

Thank God somebody had happened to be smart enough to have invented this crazy little thing of a savior called the sunscreen lotion.
But still. Keep this up for another month and I'll be having rashes and probably premature skin cancer all over my body.

Omigod. How horrific is that? *sighs*

Anyways.
Slackoff-mode on, studyfreak-mode VERY off for me now, at least until Wednesday's VIP night. A guy deserves his own relaxing time. For the time being.

24 days before J-Town! I'm soooooo DAMN excited! *jumps around*
G'day g'day mates! *winks*

No comments: