Sunday, November 11, 2007

...sundaylicious...

Gash. This hot weather is driving me crazy.
It's like, one moment the air is calm and the winds are all breezy and stuff. Fast forward a couple minutes, and your senses are in overdrive and your skin is burning. Damn cancer-causing over-tan-shading UV. *sighs*

Was just skimming through the weather forecast for next week, and from those sets of usually-accurate numbers I can painfully conclude that I'm in for a rough road. Hot-and-sizzling-weatherly speaking, of course. Sunnies on, short-sleeves out now.

By the way.
My first ever major singing gig in Melbourne will be happening next Saturday, November 17. I'm gonna be singing a song in a major event publicly-known as "The Christmas Show", held by IFGF GISI Melbourne. I'm gonna be singing "The Christmas Song", acoustic-style, and even now I'm starting to get cold-feet.

This is soooooooooooooo out of my comfort zone. Singing in public, abroad, in front of a wholly different audience. Australians, especially. Well I know the audience will most probably be a mixture of Indonesians and Australians, but still. I haven't grasped the vibe, haven't tried the venue, haven't checked out the field. I hope I will be able to familiarize myself with the surroundings before the event. *rolls eyes hopefully*

Yeah I know, you guys are probably thinking that it's a bit [you know, a LOT] too early for a merry Christmas celebration. That's what I originally thought as well. But after all, since everybody is going back home for Christmas, I knew that they chose the date to facilitate the needs of the many. So people can both celebrate with friends and go home peacefully.

Well not that it matters to me either way, since I'm gonna be staying here all Summer. *sighs* Let's just hope that I don't dehydrate and over-perspire myself to death in the process.

Anyways. Wish me luck guys!
Practices will be held throughout this week. I'm soooooo excited!
Finally, a chance to once again do the one single thing I love the most: singing! Yay! *laughs*

I'm giving my best. Let HIM do the rest.

Have a FABULOUS week, everyone! *hugs*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo jj. hohoho good luck with the singing.
pasti grogi berat deh *loh.. malah bikin anak orang tambah grogi.

(mampir bentar..di tengah pembikinan logo...T_T )