Sunday, November 25, 2007

...sunday morning blabbering...

Oh my God.

Like, seriously. Time for a confession.
Who the hell has been using the Internet connection in my house SO DAMN F**KIN' MUCH that the quota has been exceeded AGAIN this month??

I mean, D-DUH! I don't know what else to do to prevent this thing from happening.
The quota was upgraded, the network was password-secured, the usage [well individually-speaking, meaning my usage, of course] was so carefully watched that I obliged myself not to do any big downloads anymore except for a little bit of Youtube now, yet just now I checked the usage rate and the red-and-blue graphs evidently showed that the quota has been EXCEEDED. Again.

And I was like WHAT IN THE WORLD??

Since the network is now password-protected, logically no one will be able to steal the connection and use it, right? Or am I actually neighboring some freaky self-obsessed wireless-network-hacking nerd who just can't get enough with breaking through people's network and stealing the quota for themselves?

I'm really, REALLY sure that the people in my house didn't use the Internet THAT much.
I mean, after three consecutive months of this problem rising, we should've all known better, right? It's not like we're all super retarded too ignorant to care or whatever. We NEED this connection to work properly, okay. Like, school stuff, anyone?

Huff. This is like super weird. SUPER SUPER WEIRD.
I can't describe just how pissed I am now.

So, hey y'all. Anybody. Who's been using the wireless connection of 54 Koonawarra St illegally, please kindly come to your senses and spare us some compassion. Please?

Don't steal. I don't know how you guys do this, but if you ARE stealing, please please please STOP RIGHT NOW. It's a crime.

Seriously, find something else more decent and fruitful, and future-brightening to do to color your plain gray lives. It's not like being a nerd, an anti-social, and an Internet-quota-stealer, helps you in ANY way in real life.

Agreed?
*sighs*

Oh well. Enough with the cursing and yelling, JJ.
I guess I'll have to resort to slow web civilization for at least another week.

Lates.

No comments: