Saturday, November 10, 2007

...take my hand...

Currently listening to: Good Girl Gone Bad - Rihanna


Ah, nice.
I had just finished my occasional stretch-out-in-front-of-laptop ritual plus a little bit of adorable yawning *winks* some couple of minutes ago, then took my time to look at my desktop's signature barcode clock, and immediately realized that it was almost two in the morning right about NOW.

The sky is clear outside, and the stars are all beautifully scattered like glimmering gems in the middle of gloomy nothingness. Haven't I mentioned that stargazing, in a romantic sense, makes me a terrible softie? *sighs* Wrong time, wrong place. Slap me please.

Aaaaaanyways.
Got nothing to do in this soon-to-be wee small hours of the morning, and since my biological clock is now basically all fucked-up up due to this freaky no-sleep syndrome that just won't go away, why don't I blog for a change? *winks* After all, midnight randomness sounds eerily familiar, not to mention fun, somehow.

I have now officially put "Blackout" to rest back on the rack, at least temporarily. Rihanna's "Good Girl Gone Bad" is playlist for this weekend. Thanks to Rex for kindly sharing the amazing '3 for $40' offer! *laughs*

And speaking of him, he's probably already back in J-Town by now.
I hope the first thing that greets him when he touched down is not the heat, the humidity, the pollution, not even the annoying airport officials whom you just wanna mess up with happily. No. I hope the new-and-improved traffic congestion says hello to him first. *laughs devilishly*
No no no Rex, I'm joking alright. Kinda. *slaps myself*

Sylv has just come out with her random-playlist music analysis. Should I come up with my own list? *winks* Been wanting to do that for ages but didn't have the right moment to do so. Well maybe later.

These painful sleepless nights are already eating up the sober part of my conscience.
Sugar, coffee, and Eclipse are the three main factors which contribute to me being able to stay awake for most of the day. The rest is just willingness, and a little bit of sense. *sighs desperately*

Can somebody tell me how to regain the attractiveness of my pillows and revive the welcoming aura of my blanket?

And by the way, where am I going with this post?

I'm sure I have just taken the word 'randomness' to a whole new meaning.
Now I sound like an awfully drunk perv.
Maybe I should stop before anybody gets me wrong and has the chance to sue me for an act of negligent misstatement.

Have a great weekend. *scratches head*

3 comments:

MelMel said...

kemaren bintang ketombe2!! hahaha..bagussss but yup, wrong time wrong place..! LOL

Hope you have a good rest tonight..kan mau kerjain assg! huehuehue..

Anonymous said...

negligent misstatement???? haahhaha.. what assignment r u doing? law?? ahhaahha xD

*plak plak plak plak plak* tuh, Je, uda gua tampar.. tadi kan di atas nanya, sapa yang bisa bantu nampar lu.. awhahahahahha :p

yayy!! I'm hoommmee.. panas, Je.. kangen udara melben (baru juga sehari)

*dan kayanya paragraf terakhir lebih cocok ditulis di fs ya.. hahahaha..*

Anonymous said...

je.. i found it difficult to read your entries..huhuhu.. maybe you would consider to put some background for your entries.. like pitch black background... only for your entries..