Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...i've always been a dreamer...

Currently listening to: Sway - The Perishers


I feel like I've been living consciously in a voluntarily anti-fun, happiness-repelling cage for my state of mind during these past few days. My nights are filled with endless research for my Buyer Behavior essay which is due like THIS FRIDAY, while the rest of those days are basically as hectic, what with all those useless morning-till-noon classes I have to attend.

Once this is done and over with, I still have a Business Stats mini test next Tuesday, another Business Law assignment due in week 8, and a potential Macroeconomics group work somewhere in between before I can finally fly back home with an illusion of temporary peacefulness conquering my heart [and head] for mere three weeks.

Damn, college life is literally sucking the cheerful life out of me.
Can't wait to shrug this burden off my shoulders and celebrate Christmas back home.
As for the waiting pile of hardwork I gotta face straight after Christmas? I'll find a chance to worry about them all then. Not now, please. Got enough to deal with already thanks. *sighs*

This painfully reminds me of the good ol' days (again!! yeah I know this is getting typical) when smiles used to be genuine, hugs used to be warm, and tears used to be shared together to ease the pain and heartache. Cheesy high school problems, cheesy fights, cheesy childishness, cheesy everything. I strangely feel, though yeah this is inevitable and will eventually happen to everybody, that all those traits of adolescence seem to be slowly seeping out of my conscience day after day ever since I moved to Melbourne, and somehow, sometimes I just miss being a kiddo, if you know what I mean.

Sorry for being sappy all of a sudden, anyway.







But I miss them so much. *sobs*

...Well. By the way.
I was talking to Agnes the other day after watching a not-so-IQ-enhancing home movie about dragons and crazy snakes. She commented that my blogposts lately have been less than impressing, content-and-contextually speaking. Well I don't know about that, but I do feel that ever since I came here, I tend to take blogging for granted, using this media only as a way of expressing my current thoughts about random things. Free memory, some would say. I name it randomness. *laughs*

Whaddaya think, guys? =)

But, yeah, thanks a lot for the input, Nez! *grins* Maybe soon I will be able to get back to serious mood and blog about more important stuff. Soon. After the zillion stuff that I need to take care of are done and over with. Soon. VERY soon. *sighs*

Alright then I guess I should stop here. Wish me luck, 'kay? I kinda need lots and lots of luck to be able to finish this frikkin' essay and come out of this mess alive. Trust me. I need your prayers.
Have a great week guys!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont get sucked in dude. growing up is overrated. self development should be a continuous, never-ending process. not one that starts at late adolescence and ends after you get your first job. we've been growing up since the day we were born. we'll still be growing up till the day we die. a life without growth, change whatever u'd lyk to call it, for me, is not worth living.

anyway yea, keep that kid in you. all the great kickass ppl lyk me do. bahahha

agnesnakula said...

eh? whoa, hey, i didn't say your randomness is "less than impressing" okay?? besides, of all people you should know; watching THAT sad excuse of a movie can mess your head up some. so never mind what i said. gotta write whatever you feel like writing ;D