Thursday, November 15, 2007

...about the week...

I'M TIRED. I'M EMOTIONAL. STAY AWAY; MAYBE I DO BITE.


Gash.
My days have been so full of endless activities lately. Places to go, stuff to take care of, things to do, people to talk to. You know, the list goes on. I've barely had time to even breathe.

Just finished yet another day of mentoring for the new MUELC intake this afternoon. Got to meet new people, meet new helpers, assist with enrolling, yada yada yada. Well not that I'm complaining here; I actually do enjoy being a mentor. But maybe today is not a very good time to flash my pearly whites to everybody in reach and act all good-guy-good-mentor-good-Asian for like the WHOLE day. And the weather wasn't helping at all; the sunniness is killing me by the minute.

Premature skin cancer, anybody? *sighs*
As much as I love the city and the suburbs and the people and everything else that comes along with where I am now, I hate this frikkin' HOT Melbourne Summer to the deepest part of my heart. Bummer bummer.

David and MelMel have just left Melbourne for home; they're gonna be away for at least two and a half months. Good for them, I guess. *sighs* Yet I can't imagine how desperate and lonely my life in Melbourne's gonna be all Summer, what with close friends away and assignments piling and skin burning and exams coming. Yet another reason for me to resent this time of the year.

I still got a Business Stats assignments which is due TOMORROW. Add up another two equally-annoying assignments for Law and Macroecons which are due NEXT MONDAY. Still gotta practice hard for my upcoming performance this SATURDAY. And God, I haven't been feeling as if I am constantly running out of time ever since I left school.

I need more hours. I need more sleep. I need miracles. I need shades. I need HELP.

Ah, whatever.
Guess now I'm just gonna hop in bed, close my eyes, and pretend like I've got nothing to do till like next year or something.

Takecare people. *sobs*

No comments: