Thursday, October 04, 2007

...about the new season...

Breaking news, guys.

I just watched the massively-awaited season premiere of the fourth season of Desperate Housewives.
Whew, can't believe I just used three sequential 'of's in that sentence. *sighs*



The housewives are BACK! And they are AMAZING as ever.

Yes, as I was just saying, I have watched the season premiere, and I LOVE it. Not gonna tell you where I watched it, 'cuz I'm quite sure I was breaking some minor rules when I did that, since the series hasn't hit the Australian TV channels yet and is not going to do so really soon, and actually the source provider of the clips, whoever that is, tried so hard to hide the clips from going public that much and risk immense suing, so yeah. I'm oversharing already here. Hahahaha. =D

Anyways. I can tell you, the season premiere is like thoroughly GREAT.

There are so much new information and shocking facts to give away; so many blossoming mysteries, so many unfolding conflicts, some newly-introduced intriguing characters, some existing-yet-equally-confusing storylines, and many other unexpected surprises, I believe, on the way.

I have read that there is a new writer joining the creative team this season; maybe he will manage to spice things up and give even more juiciness into the plot. Yet the essence of the show stays the same. It's tempting, and addictive. I can't wait to see more of this season!

Argh. Now I AM desperate. *sighs*

The premiere just triggered soooooo many questions raising in my head.
Too much information are out yet more secrets are still kept hidden from view.
Well, curiosity kills the cat, people say. And yeah it certainly is starting to kill me right now, if you know what I mean.

I'm waiting. I'm hoping. I'm kaypoh *ooops!* and eager to know.
And like the new tagline of the season says,

...It's a hell of a day in the neighborhood.

It sure is! *winks*
Surprise surprise!!

1 comment:

K said...

mmmmmm
nonton di mana j?
mo nonton juga dong..
tapi udah ketinggal banyak banget neh sayah.. TT
udah ga nonton dari kapan coba