Sunday, October 21, 2007

...will be miles away...

I'm feeling somehow Christmas-y all of a sudden.

It was like one of those unexpected emotional rushes that just make you freeze on your tracks, realizing that you have this empty space in your heart that is yelling out wanting to be filled in with some familiar warmth of happiness which is still unreachably distant. I know this may sound sappy, but yeah.

I miss writing cards. I miss burning audio CDs of Christmas songs. I miss practicing for singing carols. I miss the decorations. I miss the holiday aura. I miss Christmas.

Two months shouldn't be that long. Especially considering that I will be celebrating Christmas back home. *winks* Oh well. Time to grow up JJ.

Melbourne was frikkin' HOT today. Not sunny, HOT. As in very, VERY HOT. The air was dry and I was suffocating. So, out of nowhere, I decided to buy a portable box fan to provide some handy cooling-down to my room. Well, actually Teguh somehow inspired me when I saw him kicking a box fan when we were grocery-shopping in Coles. So yeah, the euphoria just kicked in and I rushed to grab another box fan from one of the shelves then decided to hell with it and queue up. *grins*

As it turns out, the fan is quite useful! It's buzzing behind me as I'm typing right now, and the cool-down effect seems to relax me quite a bit. Along with the help of a glass-full of iced Pokka Green Tea of course! *laughs* Talk about a hugely successful sugar-and-caffeine boost that actually works to save the day.

But still, I can't help but notice that the weather seems to be going all flunky throughout this past week. Isn't it a bit too early for a painful glimpse of Summer, dear Mother Earth?

My classes start tomorrow, btw.
I bid welcome to Thee, oh three more months of laborous hard work!! *bows down*

Alright then lates ppl! *winks*

1 comment:

agnesnakula said...

sugar and caffeine at 9.30 pm???? that spells trouble...and hyperacitivity ;S