Friday, October 12, 2007

..i'm so happy that you're mine..

Currently listening to: Michael Buble - You're Always On My Mind


The results are out. And I am IMMENSELY HAPPY!!!!
*jumps around*

Omigod. It came as quite a shock. I passed all FOUR units! Gosh. I thought two of them were definitely doomed, but as it turns out, I passed everything.
Sooooooo relieved! Hahahaha. =D

God works in mysterious ways. And He is always good. No doubt about that.
Thank you, Lord. *smiles*

I will regard this success as something that will motivate me to work even harder in the upcoming trimester. Especially since everything is gonna get tougher, with more complicated subjects and more demanding hurdles.
I'm in for a rough road.

And so this means I've got some crazy celebration get-togethers in store! Gonna wait for friends to come back to Melbourne so that we can celebrate together!
Well, excluding expensive restaurants and high-class places, of course, if you know what I mean. *laughs*

Have a SPLENDID weekend, guys! *grins*

1 comment:

agnesnakula said...

congrats bro ;)