Tuesday, October 23, 2007

...and i was once a fool it's true...

These two days went quite swimmingly.

Met friends. Met teachers. Heard shocking news. Helped newbies get textbooks. Sold some. Bought some. And this afternoon I had to spend like A$ 75 *sighs* for a brand-new-looking textbook for Buyer Behavior; a subject that turns out to be ridiculously fun. Should I re-confirm my nerdyness once again now? *winks*

The rest of the subjects? Not so much. They may as well rot in hell. *sobs*

So, here are my textbooks for this trimester! *drum rolls*



They are for Business Law, Macroeconomics, Buyer Behavior, and Business Statistics, respectively. Aren't they all irresistibly adorable at their most? *throws up*

I got 12 classes to attend in total this trimester, which means that the possibility of having a day-off is now officially obsolete. My days are gonna be filled with readings, essays, Q-Manual, and presentations.
I don't understand why Part 2 Trimester 2 students need to be this busy, especially considering that we all are taking the same amount of units, which is FOUR. *sobs*

Whatever. I'll have to stop complaining and get on with it anyways.

Britney's new album is coming in less than a week!!
Buying a copy of 'Blackout' is so gonna be one of the worst guilty pleasure endeavors of the year for me. *winks*

All the best for all those Uni ppl whose exams are approaching! =)

No comments: