Monday, October 15, 2007

..in mysterious ways..

Life works in truly mysterious ways.
And today I realize that the world is too small. Too small indeed!

Omigosh. This is surreal. I just can't seem to easily grasp the fact that almost all my friends are somehow freakishly interrelated. It's like somebody is an acquaintance of somebody else and that somebody is related to another one and that other one is a friend of another acquainted someone's and so the circle goes on until it turns back to me.

Monash College Orientation Week began today, and I was helping out with stuff, you know, trying to be a good mentor. Met quite a number of Indonesians, including one of my fellow 2007 Smukie alumni who turned out to be one of my assigned mentees for the upcoming trimester! That came as quite a shock. But then again, Melbourne is technically raided by Indonesians, so yeah, I'm supposed to be used to seeing a lot of Indonesian-resembling faces every now and then already. Hahaha.

Was chatting with MelMel's housemate who coincidentally turns out to be my former classmate at a course which technically makes him a long-lost childhood friend, and who is actually the best friend of another old friend of mine who is now studying at Caulfield *are you getting any of this? i know i'm not*. We talked, and he tried to refresh my memories and remind me of him being existent somewhere in my past, a memory which in the end somehow resurfaced and made me smile, realizing that I'm INDEED old *sighs*. Oh well. Reality check please JJ.

Yeah. So we talked, and laughed, and it turns out that he is also passionate in singing! Go figure, right? Life as a weird sense of humor, if you ask me. I watched some of his candid videos on Youtube and I think he's got quite a melodious voice. So, yeah, can't wait to hear him sing LIVE! Hahahahaha. =D

Well the bottom line is that, sometimes I am still amazed by how The Big Guy Up There seems to have such a crazy sense of humor when it comes to my life. Don't you think HE would make a perfect soccer dad? *winks*

Anyways.
Summer is coming quicker than I thought it was. Summer means heat, and heat means INSECTS! Omigosh. I HATE INSECTS. I need to catch up with my insect repellent stock, just in case. Need to need to need to! *shakes head*

A tiring week is waiting for me, I guess.
I hope yours will all be pleasant as mine will also be, eventually. *winks*

Alright then take care people! =)

No comments: