Tuesday, October 09, 2007

...about today...

Well.

Here I am, typing away, after draining two well-earned cups of steaming hot coffee, listening to my hero Michael Buble's sweet-loving swings, and doing a few of my usual morning-blogwalking sessions. Better mood, better thoughts, better things to say now. The still-crappy-internet-connection is no longer bothering me, though sometimes it still gets annoying and extremely bugging. As for the sick spoiled bitch I'd been cursing, don't ask. She's there, alive and kicking, and most probably clueless.

Please proceed to read the previous post following this one if you have time, guys.
'Cuz I want you all to understand what was going on last night. *sighs*

Anyway.
I was reading Sylv's latest blogpost just now, and I realized that she was talking about things that are somehow connected to the matter I was discussing.

Sometimes people just don't know how to be thankful of their good lives and keep complaining, asking selfishly for more. People, including me. Sometimes I grudge and get bitter when looking at my life, as if something unknown were missing from me and I have to find it in order to be complete. While in fact that is not always true.

People have to learn how to be grateful and give continual thanks for everything that has happened in their lives. Good, or bad. Instead of complaining and being disrespectful all the time. Grudges eat you up from the inside, and envy kills you faster than drugs.

Like Mya said, life is simple, if you wanna make things simple for you to live with.

This is when high school memories kick in and put me into some revealing realization that life is indeed harder when you're totally out of your comfort zone. I know I am a total mellow-jellow bitch when it comes to memories, but yeah, it's true. Thanks be to ReRe for reminding me once again that we were all happy then, not so much now.

I have to get used to live in this kind of environment. Like it or not, there's always a reason for everything. And I believe in that.

Lord help me.

No comments: