Saturday, October 20, 2007

..to sweet beginnings..

Currently listening to: Summer Sunshine - The Corrs


Can't believe Summer is nearly here already.
I don't wanna jump to conclusions, but considering the weather this week has been awfully cranky and extremely SUNNY, I can't help thinking that probably the lengthiness of Summer is most likely to be waiting round the corner this year.


Well anyways.
I went to the Monash University Clayton lake yesterday with MelMel and John.



We originally visited the campus 'cuz we wanted to drop MelMel off somewhere around the library so she could attend one of her tutorial classes but I suddenly came up with the crazy idea of visiting the lake so MelMel changed her mind and tagged along. Well not that it mattered to us or what, but I think her tutor would realize that she went missing at some point during the class yet she came along anyways *grins*.

So yeah. The lake was beautiful!
I enjoyed the scenic view, the fresh air, the strategic photo-op locations *yet again*, and of course the sense of peacefulness of the whole area. Never thought the campus complex would have such a pretty location to look at. Whew, the peeps of the nearby residential halls must be so lucky! *sighs*

I also had a fantastic singing session with Rex and Edina in the afternoon. It's actually really nice, meeting new people with shared passion in music, since so far I couldn't seem to be able to find a decent place to sing my heart out like I could back home [Oh now I miss ReRe even more]. Rex's voice is good, and I totally admire Edina's piano-playing skills. Never knew the Monash Religious Center would be such an ideal place to sing in, but as it turned out, the room was just perfect with all the echo and the grand piano *blinks*. *smiles*
Am looking forward to jam with you guys again! Hahahahaha. =D

Got plans for today? I don't.
I'll probably spend the rest of the day slacking off at home and maybe do a little bit of cleaning later in the afternoon.

The new trimester starts next Monday *sighs*. I feel excited yet reluctant to return to real life after all those days feeling happy during the holidays.

Have a nice weekend guys! *winks*

No comments: