Sunday, October 28, 2007

...blackout-crazed...

Britney Spears's new album, "Blackout", has been released in Australia.
And, trust me, the album is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD!




Well I'm not going into details here. But yeah, it is good. Period. Despite the hideously TRASHY album cover art *sighs*. It's full of catchy songs, potential singles, contagious beats, and while her voice is still breathy and unbearably squeaky, she knows how to turn things around by choosing the right songs to sing. She amazingly still has this tantalizing aura of an amazing popstar with her and the songs in the album still proves that she's not just another trainwreck of a fading pop princess.

Okay. Let's just stop this rant before I start sounding like the crazy Britney-freak I once was at some point in my adolescent life. *grins*

Anyways.
This weekend was quite uneventful, to say the least. Besides the fact that daylight saving starts today and basically every clock in reach should be altered to match the new time zone.

Went to the city today with friends to attend the evening mass at St. Francis church. Had dinner at Chinatown. Laughed some. Sighed some. Smiled some. Met some old friends. Sang along the whole way back home. Felt a bit lightheaded. Felt a bit left-out. Felt a bit smitten. But in the end I am still grateful, realizing that sometimes The Big Guy Up There really does have a strange sense of humor. It feels like HE's playing around with my life and arranges things in such a way that surprises by surprises keep coming one after another. Sweet ones, shocking ones, even unexpected ones.

Gosh. I love HIM to death. *smiles* Thanks Lord!

Huff. So that's about it, I guess.
As usual, when moodswings kick in, you won't know just how far it can take you.
But yeah, as usual, the sugar-coated sweetness of a dazzling smile always stops me dead.

Omigosh. Now I sound freaky.
So how do I cope? *sighs*


"...Ooh, ooh baby
Touch me and i come alive
I can feel you on my lips
I can feel you deep inside
Ooh, ooh baby
In your arms I finally breathe
Wrap me up in all your love
That's the oxygen I need..."


Well sorry. But I can't help it.
Blackout-crazed I hereby confirm.

Let the guilty pleasure begin!!! *laughs*

1 comment:

MelMel said...

I wanna listen to those songs too! hahaha..gimme me gimme me gimme me moree! XP