Monday, October 08, 2007

...my mind's unweaving...

I hate backstabbers. I hate spoiled bitches.
I do. I really REALLY do.

And I HATE you. I hate you, and everything else that comes along with you.

I hate the way you can talk sweet and nice in front of me, sucking up to me, act all little-miss-perfect-and-spoiled-and-omigosh-i-love-Chanel-y in front of my disgusted face, all the way while I was trying so fucking hard to keep calm and stay respectful to you.

I hate everything about your style, even from the very beginning before I got to know you and get trapped in all this crap. I dislike your fashion sense. I completely disapprove of how you carelessly spend your money on expensive stuff you don't even need. I hate your tone. I hate your voice. I resent your i'm-daddy's-rich-little-girl attitude. I even HATE taking part in celebrating your birthday at an immensely-out-of-place restaurant and having bought you thoughtful presents to the very, VERY fullest of what I am.

I hate the way you talk to your only two loyal friends. I hate the way you behave like a stupid, brainless princess with no life and no hope for the future. I hate the way you regard yourself so highly that you don't need to respect people and don't think of them as being worthy of your presence. I hate the way you look at me, and my friends, with that arrogant stares flaring up in your eyes everytime you do so. I hate the way you interact with people, the way you talk about them, the way you constantly fuck up your own life refusing to grow up and be realistic about it. I hate you, every single thing about you.

But in spite of all that crap, I still tried to get by and TRIED to be a good friend.
I did, okay? Don't you ever say I never tried.

In case you haven't noticed, my FRIEND, I've done every single thing that I could, my FRIEND, to keep you happy and be your FRIEND. Your fucking goddamn FRIEND, fgs. I've emphasized on the word FRIEND way too much it doesn't even sound right anymore.

And, surprise surprise! How do you treat me?

All this time, all you can think about is how to diss and swear and exaggerate and speak bad things behind my innocent, all-pounded-up and tired back of pride. I've realized now that you have never treated me as your goddamn friend; you expect me to follow your stupid rules and live in your nonsense fairytale of a life. You want me to dress up like you and talk about bimbotic stuff -- aha! your favorite, getting bimboish and the like-- and buy stuff that you usually do and act like similarly-spoiled brats with neverending cash.

Well, I can't do that. Got it? And I'm SICK of it. I'm SICK of YOU.

You never appreciate me, and everything that I have done for you. Neither have you appreciated all those good things that your friends had done and given to you, all in the name of trying to make you happy, so far.
Is this fair, I may ask?

Seriously. I was foolish to have gone way too deep into this mess.
You are not worthy of my tears. You are not worthy of my care. Not even worthy of my thoughts. AT ALL.

And silly me for thinking that we could actually remain friends as it is.
I was wrong. I will never be able to respect you the way I tried to. I resent you. I reproach you. I HATE YOU, HATE YOU, HATE YOU, for all that I am worth.

There. At least I am being frank with this.
I don't backstab people when I don't like them. I get right on their hypocritical faces and slap them straight.

Tell me things. Call me names. But don't ever dare say that I wrote all those things without enough proof to justify them. 'Cuz I do. Try me.
Poor poor missy. You should be utterly ashamed of yourself.

Trust me, this is not gonna work. Definitely.

Eventually, you'll get up one day and realize that all you've got is your stuff, and they're all empty. And cold. And lifeless. And hollow.

And when you do, will you then still think of true friends as a joke?

I doubt it.

Like I said. I HATE you. I HATE everything that comes along with you.

And, even more than I do, now I feel terribly SORRY for you.

No comments: